Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scarlet against Snowfall

On one of our wonderful walks--cameras in tow--my sister Clytie and I were graced with a surprise snowstorm. Whenever I am feeling stressed, or sad, I think of our lovely times together. I am so grateful for my precious sister.
.
Clytie's blog Random Hearts http://clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com/ has photos of hearts she's found in the most unlikely places. Visit her blog and you will be refreshed and encouraged.
.
When I clicked this photo I was leaning out of an abandoned cabin window to capture the brilliance of red leaves against the falling snow. You're right, Sissy--it is amazing how different our photos of red leaves turned out! I think I like yours best! (grin)

1 comment:

Clytie said...

Amazing how your red leaf picture came out so different from my red leaf picture! I can't wait until our next 'walk'! Sure beats therapy, right?