Friday, April 10, 2009

Bed of Moss

I had a dream Wednesday night. I was in a great green forest. Somehow I was lost, but not afraid. I was tired, so I lay down upon a high stump and pulled the moss up over myself like a soft green blanket.
.
Then suddenly there was a snoring bear next to me. Hmmmmm…I nudged the bear, and snuggled the moss closer beneath my chin. Funny thing, it was so soft, fragrant and warm. I could even feel the little sticks moss often has within itself. I was so comfortable. It was a rather magical dream.
.
If only life could really include moss blankets in the middle of the forest.

3 comments:

Clytie said...

I would be soooo there!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome dream. You are One and comfortable with the spirits of the ancient forests. Beautiful and Peaceful.

Mekeel McBride said...

OK this is a super-deluxe cool dream. Did you draw it yet? I hope you do!