Saturday, July 18, 2009

Golden

Last night, on my way home, I was stunned by the unbelievable beauty of an angel-shaped burst of glory blazing through pressed gold leaf clouds. I pulled over and took this picture. This photo is only a taste of the glory I saw.

Daddy Update: I stayed until dark last night, and Dad seemed to be doing a lot better. I'm so glad it will not be as hot today--with that collar he must wear to stabilize his neck, the heat was really bothering him. Thank you so much for your prayers!


5 comments:

Clytie said...

I saw that same amazing sunset while on my way to Portland. Unfortunately I was not in a position to pull over. I'm so glad you caught it for me!!!

Cedar said...

Glad to hear about your father. perhaps that a vision of "golden" days ahead for you all.

Wendy said...

You take the best sky pics ever!! That golden sky is awesome! I'm so glad you Dad is doing better.
Hugs

Catherine said...

Oh, My! What an incredible golden sky! The blaze of light is amazing, too. Absoultely glorious!

iwings said...

Awesome.........!