Saturday, March 3, 2012

Toez Goez Nutz


It has been eight months since Toez the Polydactyl Kitten came to live in our home.  What an unusual cat.  Our days are filled with laughter at her antics.

Just yesterday Toez the Polydactyl Cat dashed madly from across the room--leaped up onto my lap, biffed my nose, sprang down to sit calmly beside the woodstove washing her paws.

I said, "What was THAT all about?"

She looked at me with a snooty brow and seemed to say, "Whaaaat ARE you talking about?" Then with queenly mein, she stalked gracefully from the room on her fat mitten toes.

Such is life with our funny furry friend.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Ack! She's grown!!! And what a gorgeous queenly lady she's become!

Is that her fish in the window???

Love you, sissie!

Al said...

She sounds (and looks) like an awesome cat. I miss my cats, but we do have a wonderful little dog to keep us company.