Thursday, May 31, 2012

Faeries in the Rhododendrons - Guest Heart Thursday



I was out planting the tomatoes, when the sun came out.  What a beautiful day--we have had so little sun this spring, I stayed out to soak in a few rays.  While I was at it, I was taking some photos of the flowers in the front yard.  Do you believe in faeries?  (grin)  Well here's proof they exist.  They were flitting around in the rhodies!


They threw faery dust at my camera...


And plopped a sunny heart on a Rhodie leaf...just perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!

I believe in faeries, I do, I DO!

Have a perfectly lovely wonderful day.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!

1 comment:

Clytie said...

I DO believe in fairies! I DO, I DO TOO!!!

I love the sunny heart they left for you, sissie!!! They know you're special!!!