Sunday, September 23, 2012

Glory Light in my Garden


I did a photoshoot Saturday in my garden.  What a magical day.  This is my favorite picture of all.  This was the last picture I took--what an unexpected surprise to see the glory light streaming down to touch my lovely young Friend's hand.


This is my second favorite.  I love the look on her face.  Can you believe it?  This girl has NO makeup on!  She is a natural beauty.


Here is another magical moment.  I could not believe what I was seeing in the camera lens.


I was amazed when the light flashed down once more.  I asked my beautiful model to raise her sword--she did and here is the result.

It was an unexpectedly beautiful day--with beauty all around unimaginable, mixed with a kind of lovely magic. 

1 comment:

'Tsuki said...

Wonderful. Those pictures are wonderful. I like everything about them : the choice of the clothing, the game with the light, the environment...

Good idea, very creative.