Thursday, September 6, 2012

Photo Shoot Heart -Guest heart Thursday



A few days ago, I had the wonderful privilege to company with these lovely young ladies.  They modeled for me in a photoshoot.  I often use photos as reference pictures when I draw.  For their efforts they receive a signed, numbered copy of the artwork.


Here they are running from the bad guys.


Aren't they lovely as mermaids?


Of course, it was no surprise when I spotted this heart twirled in amongst all those costumes!


I couldn't resist adding in this picture of those goofy girls.  As you can see, we had a GREAT time!  lol

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 







2 comments:

Clytie said...

Oh sissie - what wonderful fun you guys have! What beautiful models!!!

And the heart is amazing - it must have been put there for this special moment!!!

Love you, sissie!!!

Maria said...

Nice photo shoot! I particularly <3 the one with mermaids.

And what a nice random heart find in those pieces of costume!