Thursday, October 31, 2013

Heart of Fall -Guest Heart Thursday


Mums and I were having a "Pond Moment," taking a break from working in the yard, when I noticed this beautiful heart hanging in the midst of these glowing Fall leaves.  It was breathtaking!

Of course, I thought of Clytie right away!  This heart is for you, Sissy!

 
And then I saw the light--and lookie who it likes--Mumsie!  Isn't she beautiful?  I think she has the most lovely smile.  

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

2 comments:

~Cheryl said...

That perfect heart snuggled up in colorful leaves is fantastic. So is the lovely photo of your wonderful Mumsie.

Prospero said...

Hi Beth.

Your cat thinks it's a dog. My dog thinks it's a cat. Strange world.

I like Toez the Polydactyl Cat, but it's a little long. I bet you call her ‘More Toes--The Extra Toed Cat’ for short!

Ariel's nickname is Ting-A-Ling, but usually just Ting.

If you ever decide to become more sedentary, and get a dog (yes, yes) may I suggest Ning? This is a short form of Rhythm-A-Ning, a tune by Thelonious
Monk. I thought it would be fitting since you are a musician.


If you like, you can visit Ting at
http://exiledprospero.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/rainforest-plum-jam/

I only check the google blog occasionally.

That shaft of light must mean something. Yes, it means that gardening is very good for you. It makes you smile.