Monday, February 7, 2011

Heart in my Oatmeal - Guest Heart Thursday


I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with this unexpected heart in my oatmeal.  The funny thing is, I was eating breakfast that morning, talking to my darling Sister Clytie--Queen of Hearts.  I exclaimed and told her I had found a heart in my oatmeal...and we both laughed.  Laughter is good--sisters are wonderful.  Both laughter and oatmeal are good for the heart.  And so are sisters!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


5 comments:

Clytie said...

Oh sissie, it really is a perfect heart! I love it! I remember when you found it, and had pictured a completely different scenario! :=}

Love and Peace to you today, sissie.

Jeannette StG said...

Great to see sisters being so close as you two! Eat your (oatmeal) heart out, bloggie friend:):)

One Woman's Thoughts said...

It's the smallest of pleasures that delight us.

Thank you for sharing one of the special moments in a day.

Dani said...

Sisters - pleasure to the heart.
Miss my sissie back home.

And this is so delicios heart, Beth.

MarieElizabeth said...

What a great find! I love that I am looking for hearts in all kinds of places now - it makes me happy.