Thursday, November 22, 2012

Glowing Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Yesterday on our drive to the chapel to make arrangements for Dad's memorial, there were thunderstorms everywhere.  We noticed a little sunbeam following us all the way into town.  Even when it was raining, the sun shone.  I just happened to catch this glowing heart in the skies.  I'm sure it must have been Dad blowing my sisters and me, his granddaughter and sweet Mumsie a kiss.

 
I could not resist putting up this picture of my beautiful sister and niece.  Yes, there was this electronic chair lift which went from the bottom of the stairs to the top.  I was lying in wait at the top.  Isn't this just the sweetest, most lovely picture of them?  They are both QUITE photogenic.


I took this picture last Friday.  It was so bright and beautiful--it reminded me of heaven and of joy.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving everyone.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 


1 comment:

Looking to the Stars said...

Happy Thanksgiving, kiddo. I did not know your father had passed away. My heart and prayers go out to you, your family and your mom.