Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rainbow Sun


I took this spectacular photo several years ago.  With all the disturbing and terrifying news we're hearing all across the world--including our own nation...I had to remind myself that there is hope.

There will always be hope.  Hope is my heart's cry for every person who feels helpless and afraid.  You may live worlds away, or you might be my next door neighbor.   Wherever you are, know you are not alone.  The God of Hope walks with you. 

I don't know what it is like to walk in your world, to savor life from your viewpoint.  But God knows.  He is with you. 

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, 
My God, in whom I trust."  
A Psalm of David.  
(Psalm 91)

1 comment:

Lois said...

Beautiful picture and message Beth!