Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fireworks and Baseball -Guest Heart Thursday


Last weekend, my husband and I were invited (last minute) to view a baseball game on a night where ordinary folks who accomplish heroic things are honored.  This is a special yearly event put on by the Red Cross.  It was a wonderful game even though our home team lost.  The company was unexpectedly lovely and the fireworks afterward were amazing.  As you can see--there's a heart in them thar fireworks!



 Here is the pitcher for our team--he has such a fierce look on his face!


Here's one of our guys. Good form!


Here's a great picture of the opposing team's pitcher.  I have discovered I love taking action shots with my camera. 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I especially love the fireworks heart!