Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beach Doodle Heart - Guest Heart Thursday

 Sissy and I were so blessed to spend time together by the sea.  Here the snow covers the sand down to the waterline.  In the distance is Tea Cup Rock--probably because of the tiny handle on the right hand side!  I love the teal color of the waves and the way the clouds waft an upside down heart overhead.

 Of course on our walks along the sands--we found many hearts--this heart rock was one of my favorites.


There's a couple of hearts in this one, too--it is sea weed with snow drifting against its sides.  Clytie and I call this a Beach Doodle Heart!  What a marvelous time we had by the sea, where the snow fell and the sun shone against the ceaseless song of the waves.


For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


8 comments:

Lois said...

I didn't notice the handle on the rock until you pointed it out! I love the hearts too.

Laura said...

beautiful hearts and so many!

Clytie said...

What wonderful memories of the beach, sissie! I love the hearts ... and the waves ... and the sand ... and the snow ... and .....

~Cheryl said...

Your beach heart collection is wonderful! Tea Cup Rock is cute ... and could also be called upside-down heart rock, maybe. :)

Lyneen said...

Wonderful seaside hearts... Tea cup has such a tiny handle. I wonder if it is visible at high tide!

Sunny said...

I LOVE the rugged coastline, and the heart rocks.
I'm so glad you had a good time :)
☼ Sunny

Wendy said...

I think your beach doodle looks more like an angel than a heart. Loved your heart rocks, but can't seem to find your cloud heart. Strange...

I can't even imagine snow and sand together! Ocean to me means holidays and warm weather.
Hugs

SivaSelvan said...

I wander the seashore many times but never look at the rock in this perspective. This is awesome. G8!