Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kitten Sly Eye


To all of you who visit this blog, I apologize for being away so long.  My computer had a faulty power supply, which caused the motherboard to fail.  I just received my newly refurbished computer back on Monday.  It is so GREAT to be back.

Two weeks ago, I brought Princess Twinkle Toez home. This darling 3-month old kitten spotted me first, stretching up onto her hind legs to place her unusually shaped feet against the cage.  Then she sat quietly waiting for me to pick her up.  It was love at first sight.

The ladies at the shelter put her into taped box for the ride home--but that didn't last long.  She was VERY unhappy about being closed up in that box.  She put up such a fuss that after a few miles, I pulled over.  I tucked her into the bodice of my dress, where she stayed hidden under my hair, contentedly purring the entire 45-minute ride home.  My husband took one look at her and was quickly bowled over by this tiny whimsical feline.  She instantly knew how to wrap his heart around her little six-toed paw. 

Toez constantly delights us with her quirky personality and funny ways.  Along with those funny feet, she has golden eyes and unusual tortoise shell markings in her fur.  I am sure you will be seeing many more pictures over the years to come.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

I am sooooooo glad your computer got fixed!!! Yee haw!!!

And I am equally as glad that you have a new furry little bundle of joy to share your home. I can't wait to meet the wonderful "Toes"!

Al said...

Congratulations on your new furry friend. Now I want to see photos of her interesting feet. She looks adorable!