Monday, January 7, 2013

Oregon Sunset


We were so grateful for the sunshine at the beach last week.  Our second evening, my husband and I went for a walk at sunset.  I was amazed at the pinkness of the light dappling the tall gangled cedar trees.


The sunlight shone in pastel loveliness over the waves to peak through the wind-blown branches.


The waves were spectacular as they pounded the sands.


I marveled at the pink color of the ocean spray, as the waves tumbled toward shore.


 But most of all, I was thankful to be walking there hand in hand with my Beloved.

What an unexpectedly beautiful day.



3 comments:

Al said...

What gorgeous photos. I especially love the second one, which could be a poster, and the third one which really makes me miss the beach.

TexWisGirl said...

such beautiful light! :)

Tammie Lee said...

so much magic in your photographs
you and light are obviously kin