Friday, February 12, 2016

Don't Give Up Hope


Though sometimes the circumstances of life seem dark and hopeless, the darkness must always flee before the power of the Light.

I have experienced more dark days than I ever thought possible.  Yet even so, the Light of the Lord shines into that hard place--and I lift my hands and my face to the Light of Hope.

Here is a promise for all of us who have suffered great loss in our lives.  You know who you are--and so does the Mighty One Who loves you.

Arise, shine; for your light has come, 
And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 
For behold, darkness will cover the earth, 
And deep darkness the peoples; 
But the LORD will rise upon you, 
And His glory will appear upon you. 
And nations will come to your light, 
And kings to the brightness of your rising. 
Lift up your eyes round about, and see; 
They all gather together, they come to you. 
Your sons will come from afar, 
And your daughters will be carried in the arms.  
~Isaiah 60:1-4.

My treasured Friends.  Trust God.  There is always hope and the light of hope will overcome misery, darkness and despair.

I am praying for you, dear ones, as are countless others.

God bless you, Beloved Friends.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am sorry for your sadness. Sending lots of hugs your way. The flowers standing tall in sunlight remind me that hope is always there - just reach out.