Thursday, February 14, 2019

Nature's Valentine


I have been away from this blog for quite some time.  Too many things going on in my life.

Today is the fourth Valentine's Day I've spent without my Beloved.  I miss him so much.  But rather than sit around feeling sad, I have chosen to celebrate my family and all the wonderful Friends God has brought into my life.  I couldn't have made it thus far without family and friends.  Thank you, dear ones.  You know who you are.

Blessings and peace to all those who face this day with a broken heart.  "Blessed are those who mourn, for the shall be comforted." ~Matthew 5:4

1 comment:

Wendy said...

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=598921649498584368#editor/target=post;postID=6916811715170107493;onPublishedMenu=template;onClosedMenu=template;postNum=67;src=link

Not sure if this will work. It's a link to my blogpost of Valentine's Day 2011, the first Valentine's day...

I completely understand your feelings. It's hard to let go, but we do need to. Still, finding a heart in nature is a gift!
Blessings.