Friday, May 10, 2019

Beautiful Idaho, Gorgeous Oregon


On my way out of Kamiah, Idaho in the early morning--I captured the light as it kissed the tops of the trees.  It was SO beautiful there!


The road ran along a swift stream, where craggy cliffs brooded over the landscape.  I was quite taken with this particular view


I visited my brother and his family, who live in the Columbia Gorge.  This time of year, the hills are covered with beautiful yellow flowers.  Almost as though a cosmic hand decided to butter the sides of the steep slopes.


The wind was blowing quite briskly when I took this picture.  As you can see--it looks as though something has caught their attention.  I think I'm going to draw a cartoon of this--of course, these gorgeous girls will have faces.

Happy Mother's Day sweet Friends!

No comments: