Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hearts at Sea - Guest Heart Thursday


My darling Sissy loves the sea and hearts.  While we were at the ocean this past week, I looked for hearts.  Here you see one in the sudsy waters.


Sitting high atop a sand cliff, I caught another in the clapping hands of the waves.


But the most amazing heart appeared our last evening there, when I asked the Lord for a special heart for my Sissy--one that would say "I love you."   As I watched the colorful shifting vista, a spectacular heart suddenly bloomed above the wings of a butterfly.

An incredibly beautiful heart for my lovely, talented amazing sister Clytie!  I love you, Sissy!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Sniff, snort ...

You sure know how to make a girl feel special, sissie!!! What gorgeous hearts!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time at the beach ... someday we should go together again!!!

My Offering said...

Oh, that is breathtaking....