Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blue Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


I'm a bit early for Guest Heart Thursday, but I couldn't resist posting this amazing photo today!  Yesterday I spotted this heart from my office window just over the fence on the alley.  I was SO glad it stuck around until I could run outside with my camera--which is always within arm's reach.

We are expecting a doozy of a rain storm tonight.  Where we are here in the valley, there will be 2-3 inches of rain and gusty winds.  But it will be worse at the coast--3-4 inches of rain with high winds, gusts hitting 60 and above!

It is always kind of fun when the power goes out--one can always hope and dream it will.  I guess I'm just a kid at heart.  

For those of you who see the storm clouds of life heading your way, watch for the heart of the storm.  God's heart of love for you resides there.  Look to Him for guidance, strength and comfort. You won't be disappointed.

Have a lovely rest of the week!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

1 comment:

Clytie said...

How beautiful! The vivid blue of the sky makes the heart really stand out doesn't it? I love these kinds of hearts. Someone once described it as "a heart where the clouds aren't".