Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Day! Spring has finally Sprung!


I love going to the store to see all the Spring flowers available.  These are colorful daisies.  I couldn't resist taking a picture.  It is SPRING and has been in the mid 70's for the past week.  We have been below average for temperatures since February.

What a delight to feel the sun on my face...to touch the dew on the friendly morning flowers.

I'm sorry I've been out of touch.  I have been pretty sick for about two months--it started off with that awful flu.  Monday after the third visit to the doc, I found out I have pneumonia--I'm on tons of meds, so I hope to be getting better in a couple of days.  It will take awhile to get completely out of the woods, though.

Have a beautiful weekend, sweet friends! 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My goodness, what a strange winter it's been. My son also has been ill for the last 3 weeks - without a diagnosis. Very unusual for him.

Love your flowers and am quite envious of your warm temps. Still under snow here and waiting for that warm sun. We've also been below average over the past month or so.

Have a wonderful week!