Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime Magic

Early morning, on my way to pick up Dad to take him to the Hospital, I clicked this magical picture of fog lying on the golden grasses of the field in the morning sun.

Daddy Update: I drove Dad and Mumsie to the Veteran's Hospital. The broken bones in Dad's neck are seated in nicely, but are not healing as quickly as hoped. The surgeon says Dad will wear his neck brace for six months. Dad's bones are soft, and if the bones do not heal, they will have do surgery. The surgeon says the surgery is risky. Please pray Dad defies all expectations and heals faster than anyone could anticipate. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Deann said...

Beautiful, it so peacful looking. I'm glad you are back with a little time visit old sisters. I've been pretty swamped myself lately. And I am truely sorry that you feel like an old barn...I know the feeling sometimes I feel like an old hen house. Maybe we can upgrade to a sexy gazebo or something, what do ya think??

Clytie said...

Beautiful, peaceful picture.

Hey, if we're talking about old barns and hen houses ... what does that make me? Right now I'm kinda thinking old fashioned outhouse.

Upgrade ... hmmmm I guess I'm putting in my request to be a small simple beach house with a huge garden.

Beth Niquette said...

Well, girls, old barn that I am, I would love to be a gazebo in a rose garden at the edge of the sea.

Looking to the Stars said...

Beautiful pic as always. Your parents are in my prayers :)

Catherine said...

This is such a lovely photograph - it looks like an antique painting. Such perfect lighting.