Thursday, August 13, 2009

Skywatch


There's no doubt about the incredible clouds filling the skies these days. I've never seen anything like them. I am sure this must be another of God's angels watching over us.
.
.
Daddy Update: Dad made a breakthrough this morning! He actually got up and made coffee this morning. He was able to go outside with his walker yesterday afternoon--he even walked a few paces with his cane. Dad is healing faster than anyone could predict. Thanks to the prayers of people everywhere, I believe we are watching a miracle unfold! Thank you! Keep praying--Dad sees the neck doctors the first of September!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Great news about your Dad!! Thank God! for His Healing powers are at work.
I love your angle clouds! I captured a watcher of the skies while at our reunion this weekend. I'll have to e-mail it to you... You are an inspiration to us all. Love and Light, Nina P.

Clytie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love the deep blue sky contrast too.